Dialysis Services in a State-of-the-Art Center
Doral Health & Wellness provides in-center hemodialysis that is managed by our highly trained medical team. We work to create a dialysis regimen that fits each patient’s individual medical needs and schedule. Each station has a comfortable massage chair and individual thermostat and lighting controls, so patients can control their own temperature and lighting levels during treatment. There’s also a 20-inch flat panel entertainment system for watching favorite shows, playing games or surfing the web.
Here’s What You Can Expect
At Doral Health & Wellness, taking care of our Dialysis Center patients is a top priority. We manage individual care with a top-notch team of nephrologists, nurses, nutritionists and other professionals in our state-of-the-art Dialysis Center. Before and after dialysis, patients can schedule other appointments at Doral Health & Wellness or enjoy our various amenities, including an exercise room, yoga studio, bird atrium, aquarium and café. Watch our video and learn more!
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Dialysis Patients Have Access To:
1. Outpatient dialysis treatment and transportation arrangements
2. Referral for tissue typing, cadaver and living donor transplantation at transplant center of your choice
3. Referral for modality options, such as CAPD and home dialysis
4. Nursing and clinical support services
5. Social Work services; Advocacy, Supportive Counseling, Referrals to community resources, programs and benefits
6. Nutritional counseling and dietary guidance
7. Laboratory services under agreement with New York State approved commercial laboratory
8. Inpatient medical care and radiology including all support services by agreement with a local medical center
9. Transient placement for hemodialysis
10. Access care evaluation and maintenance by service agreement Patient advocacy
To get more information about our Dialysis facilities, please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you shortly.